Sunday, September 1, 2024
HomeOpinionsLettersSomething for everyone at the T-room

Something for everyone at the T-room

Summer vacation is over, everyone is heading back to school, and the campus bars are stocking up for what will surely be another busy year. When I was an engineering student, one campus bar, to me, stood out amongst the rest. The T-Room  is a great place to let loose and kick back after a long, tedious, and always challenging day of classes.

Located down on Dalhousie’s Sexton Campus, the T-Room is open to everyone, but is primarily inhabited by engineering students, just trying to have a little fun.  The atmosphere is relaxed and easy going, making it *the* destination after a gruelling thermodynamics exam.

Worn out after a long week of classes, but want to enjoy your evening? Why not energize yourself with the T-Rooms own “Rev-Bomb.”  Similar to a Jagerbomb, with a little more punch, the T-Room staff created this tasty concoction back in 2009. This little puppy uses, instead of Redbull, Rev, a vodka cooler energy drink.

The T-room doesn’t have to be about drinking though. Friday nights are an awesome opportunity to make friends, or enemies, when participating in the bar’s trivia night. So whether it will be a long week where some serious partying is in order, or just a casual beer with some buddies after class, the T-Room is an excellent source of relaxation and fun.