VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
Write for us!
- December exams underway December 6, 2013
- King’s receives historic $2M donation December 5, 2013
- 19-year-old hit by supervisor driving Metro Transit SUV December 4, 2013
- Suzuki speaks in Halifax during Atlantic tour November 29, 2013
- Why aren’t you playing: Antichamber November 22, 2013
- David Longmire: I'm surprised University students don't get hit by...
- David Longmire: Companies are generally going to use, what is perc...
- Yasmeen Gbar: Very well said, I completely agree!...
- Peggy Walt: Thank you, Dalhousie Gazette, for tackling this is...
- Mixed Up Priorities: I whole-heartedly agree with Disgruntled Dal stude...