VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
Write for us!
- Lessons from space: Chris Hadfield shares his story with Dal April 13, 2014
- Sagar Jha resigns because he does not agree with DSU’s direction April 10, 2014
- DSU president Sagar Jha resigns; union leaves CASA again April 10, 2014
- Letter to the Editor: Dal’s old buildings in need of updates April 2, 2014
- Letter to the Editor: To all those still using disposable water bottles, please stop April 2, 2014
- Also a disgruntled Dal student: Incorrect: Council voted not to impeach him for th...
- Also a disgruntled Dal student: While it may not be explicitly stated in the lette...
- Secondyeardalstudent: Deirdre Mallyon, Meet the guy before you speak ou...
- Yolo420Swag#Noscope: From my knowledge, Jha dropped out of his only cla...
- Disgruntled Dal Student: I'm sorry, but tell me again at what point did Sag...