VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- Halifax students stage tuition protest at premier’s dinner November 22, 2014
- Singing in a different key November 22, 2014
- Women’s basketball enter holiday break with confidence November 21, 2014
- Profile: Men’s basketball November 21, 2014
- Semester in review November 21, 2014
- John Hutton: Meanwhile at Brock University... http://www.cbc...
- Eric: This article was amazing. Great writing....
- Chelsea R.: Sera, this article is satire. John, this is gr...
- Ian Froese: This is an epic takedown. Not by the writer expres...
- Sera: This article is absurd and offensive. Take it down...