VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- The Dawgfather may be a joke, but he isn’t very funny January 30, 2015
- Freedom from speeches January 30, 2015
- Education is a Right January 30, 2015
- Dal student shaving off beard to fundraise for women’s shelter January 30, 2015
- Dal students return from Antarctica January 30, 2015
- Fred Williams: What female student will want to come to Dal after...
- Lana: Dr. Masura Fujibayashi (a dentist) – convicted of ...
- Ms Taxpayer: Comment in accordance with ethics and integrity....
- Stan Dyck BA MEd: As a retired social worker I just want to share in...
- Bren: Exactly-well said...