VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
Write for us!
- Alumni Spotlight: Stuart Slater May 28, 2014
- Alumni Spotlight: Courtney Larkin May 23, 2014
- Dalhousie graduating 3,559 students May 21, 2014
- Non-student will have deciding vote in Dalhousie Student Union council May 9, 2014
- Lessons from space: Chris Hadfield shares his story with Dal April 13, 2014
- P S: My experience at CKDU was not the same. There was ...
- the: Karma is a b*tch ...
- RD: Encouraging the community to use reusable water bo...
- Smegtasticus: I find it deeply insulting to a truly remarkable, ...
- Also a disgruntled Dal student: Incorrect: Council voted not to impeach him for th...