VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
Write for us!
- Issue 147-1 now available August 31, 2014
- Fashion on the Atlantic August 31, 2014
- Get your fill August 31, 2014
- Crowdsurfing at the Quad August 31, 2014
- A breakdown of some of Dal’s societies August 31, 2014
- Eric McLeod: anti-energy development fanatics are violent and N...
- Eric McLeod: oh but it's perfectly okay for the Dalhousie Stude...
- Bev Ann Crawley: we were very disappointed there was no pow wow thi...
- Meg: is this still the case? I'll be attending in the f...
- P S: My experience at CKDU was not the same. There was ...