VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- Women’s soccer focuses on local youth development September 15, 2014
- The new face of Dalhousie Athletics September 15, 2014
- The Ticker (For the week ending Sept. 7) September 15, 2014
- Dal soccer star discusses season ahead September 15, 2014
- Undercover Colours September 15, 2014
- NOname: shhh....
- Emily Tector: Congratulations to Dalhousie and all the other par...
- Margaret Robinson: Nice to see this is happening in Halifax....
- Amy Morgan: Jared coached me in my first year of comp. gymnast...
- Jessica Dempsey: Don't worry no one was following anyway...