VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- Young women’s volleyball team look for third straight title October 29, 2014
- Women’s soccer confident heading into playoffs October 29, 2014
- DSU amends constitution: 11 things you should know October 27, 2014
- The Ticker (for the week ending Oct. 19) October 25, 2014
- Women’s basketball goes 2-1 in preseason tournament October 25, 2014
- Eric: This article was amazing. Great writing....
- Chelsea R.: Sera, this article is satire. John, this is gr...
- Ian Froese: This is an epic takedown. Not by the writer expres...
- Sera: This article is absurd and offensive. Take it down...
- Jessica Dempsey: You still have "Transgendered" and it's spelled wr...