VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
Write for us!
- The Water Cooler: Dalhousie hockey, VPSL and Sochi 2014 March 7, 2014
- The Ticker (for the week ending Mar. 2) March 7, 2014
- OPINION: DSU execs dropped the ball March 7, 2014
- Final countdown March 7, 2014
- Your DSU levy shopping list March 7, 2014
- Jess Brown: Interesting. Employment seems to be a topic of som...
- Jess Brown: Beale and his bunch are like bizarro-Harperites. O...
- Jess Brown: Not only this, but the geniuses have simply assume...
- Vic: Great points! That said, it’s the 21st century, no...
- Jess Brown: Beale is a joke but he's right that the two jobs s...