VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- OPINION: Rethinking the definition of hazing October 19, 2014
- Women’s hockey look to improve on poor season October 19, 2014
- Trojans and Bighorns prepare to kick-off for charity October 19, 2014
- Dal swim teams look to replicate undefeated season October 19, 2014
- Women’s cross-country place second, men third at St. FX Invitational. October 19, 2014
- Jessica Dempsey: You still have "Transgendered" and it's spelled wr...
- Jessica Dempsey: I am happy to hear this news about the gender mark...
- Jessica Dempsey: I am sorry I hear this news....
- Jainey Lee Bresson: My NSHRC complaint regarding the surgical requirem...
- Stefonknee Wolscht: The Ontario Human Rights Commission called me to t...