VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- Questions in dentistry scandal go unanswered amid extensive media coverage December 21, 2014
- Rally demands expulsion of dentistry students December 19, 2014
- Letter: Restorative justice is not a solution December 19, 2014
- Letter: Statement on the misogynistic events at the Dalhousie School of Dentistry December 17, 2014
- Dal students face possibility of expulsion for misogynistic Facebook posts December 16, 2014
- Mike: Fire the the inompetent President....
- John C: I agreed with this headline - but that lasted only...
- Peter: I disagree - people talk about all sorts of crimes...
- Ed Hannigan: This is a bit over the top.,valid or not on all po...
- Adam Grant: Given that all students are automatically members ...