VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- Tigers claim AUS men’s basketball title with thrilling comeback victory over Huskies March 1, 2015
- Women’s volleyball wins third-straight AUS championship March 1, 2015
- Women’s hockey advances to AUS semifinals March 1, 2015
- Women’s swimming place fifth, men tenth at CIS championships March 1, 2015
- AUS basketball championships preview March 1, 2015
- Phil Walling: Yes -...
- Beatrice: Well We all are from different societies and diff...
- M. MacDonald: Thank you for this comment Jacqueline. Absolutely ...
- Jacqueline: Hi Mary, I don't usually comment here on behalf...
- Phil Walling: We also have a group here of CKDU alumni and frien...