VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Career Counselling overburdenedMarch 8, 2013
- VIDEO: Dalhousie Tigers varsity relay challengeFebruary 26, 2013
- Dal basketball closes regular season with confidence boostFebruary 26, 2013
- DISP gets trimmedFebruary 15, 2013
- DALCADFebruary 15, 2013
Write for us!
- Chemical spill evacuates storage unit on Dal campus May 9, 2013
- John Campbell excited to rebuild University of Toronto men’s basketball May 8, 2013
- Men’s basketball coach John Campbell leaving Dal to coach at U of T April 30, 2013
- Best of the burgers April 5, 2013
- Public meeting shares little about new Dalhousie fitness facilities April 4, 2013
- JayFradette: This was a very enlightening read Alexandra, thank...
- Jonah Harvington: Agreed, people cannot compare Palestine and the ho...
- Jonah Harvington: Comparing it to Nazi Germany? As far as I am aware...
- Calum Agnew: Hi William, President will go up tomorrow, and VP...
- Ethan Calof: We're going to try to get them up ASAP!...
@DALGAZETTE ON TWITTER
Follow @dalgazette on Twitter