VIDEO: Dal does the Harlem Shake
By Dalhousie Gazette Staff
On February 16, 2013 At 10:33 am
Responses : No Comments
- Students as first respondersMarch 28, 2014
- My degree may be uselessMarch 28, 2014
- VIDEO: The Dalhousie Gazettro presents: “Talking to SMUdents”March 20, 2014
- Former refugee and child soldier speaks at DalMarch 14, 2014
- International students looking for more at DalhousieMarch 14, 2014
By Daniel Boltinsky and Katrina Pyne
On Thursday, Feb. 15, a few hundred Dalhousie students came out to the quad for a shakedown– Harlem style. The Gazette was there.
Write for us!
- Dalhousie men’s rugby club suspended over alleged hazing September 30, 2014
- Issue 147-04 is now available. September 26, 2014
- Flames are dancing colors in the sky September 26, 2014
- This article has been compromised September 26, 2014
- The Story of my Bathroom Mirror September 26, 2014
- H: There are some good points here, and I think I agr...
- Jessica Dempsey: Hi Natasha I believe this article has many pro...
- Natasha: I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. Thanks for c...
- John Hutton: Hello, i don't think I was accurately quoted here....
- chastity: I love it...